The TACR4 is a bespoke Terberg developed rapid intervention vehicle, build on a 6x6 chassis, supplied by Rossetts Commercials, designed to meet and exceed CAA CAP168 and ICAO recommendations.
Featuring a 1400 litre water tank, 80 litre capacity, Hale HPX pump producing 900 litres per minute output and a front mounted monitor the TACR4 also carried an extensive selection of rescue equipment which can be reconfigured quickly to suit different incident types.
Ideally suited to category 3 airfields, the vehicle's high levels of on and off-road mobility makes the TACR4 suitable for use in local authority, industrial and military sectors as a uniquely effective support capability.
Specification • Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 719 Double Cab 6x6 195BHP
• Polypropylene body with fully integrated water and foam tanks
• Provision for CAP 168 eqipment
• Hale HPX 275 pump - 926 litres per minute @ 7 Bar
• 1400 litres water tank capacity
• 80 litres foam tank capacity (3% foam)
• Cab mounted fully proportional joystick monitor control
For more information or to request a quote please
contact Martin Gearing on 07887 530332 or email email@example.com.